How Long Will the Candida Die Off Symptoms Last?
After you begin your yeast free diet plan, you will probably experience candida die off symptoms, which will vary according to the size of your yeast overgrowth. Sometimes the die off will only last a few days, sometimes longer, and what it means is that the detoxification of your body is working. That’s a good thing.
Remember, you are starving the yeast of the sugars they love to eat and they will start to die. When a lot of yeast die at the same time, an immune reaction sets in. The symptoms of the yeast intolerances you are trying to get rid of may become more intense and it’s even possible you may develop new symptoms.
Here is a list of some typical candida die off symptoms:
- Unclear thinking
- Emotional over-reactions
- Joint and Muscle Pain
- An achy body
- Throat pain
- Sweating or chills
- Skin Problems
Just be patient and remember that this is only temporary. As with any detox program, your body has to flush out the toxins. It will pass.
Here are some tips to help you get through this stage more easily:
1. Drink a lot of water, If you can, switch to alkaline ionized water, also known as water hexagonal. In any event, you should be drinking half your body weight in ounces of water each day, if not more. So, if you weigh 100 pounds, you should drink 50 ounces of water daily. This helps flush the toxins out of your body.
2. A good soak in the tub with a cup of Epsom Salts and high quality Celtic Sea Salt will do wonders for your detoxification and help alleviate your candida die off symptoms. Make the water as hot as you can and soak for about 20 minutes. This will go a long way to help draw out the toxins in your body. (Pregnant women should not do this.)
3. Exercise. It’s good for you even when you’re not experiencing health problems, but when you are trying to detox your system from a yeast overgrowth, exercise is one of the best things you can do. For one thing, it makes you sweat, which eliminates a lot of toxins through your skin. And it gives you more energy and keeps your mind clearer so you are motivated to keep going.
4. One of the most important things to do is to stay on your diet for candida. If you eat foods high in sugar or carbohydrates you will just be feeding the candida albicans as you are trying to kill them. This will make your candida die off symptoms worse and they will last longer.
5. It is very important to rest when experiencing candida die off symptoms. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night and try to keep your life as stress free as possible.
6. You have to keep your bowel movements regular. If you are constipated, drink a large glass of warm water as soon as you get up and before you go to bed at night. If you still have a problem, take a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil several times a day, on an empty stomach.
These steps should help minimize your candida die off symptoms and get you on the road to health and vitality in no time at all.
Yes! I Want to Know the Secrets of Living Yeast Free!
Send Me My Free “10 Secrets of Yeast Free Living” Email Course Today!
You Will Receive the First Lesson in Your Inbox Immediately.
100% Spam Free! I Value Your Email Privacy.
Tags: candida die off symptoms